Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 PoE (2200-12560-025) Refurb
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 50134-R
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-12560-025-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a four-line SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features. By supporting Gigabyte Ethernet (GigE), it provides support for future network infrastructure advances.
SoundPoint IP 560 Features
- Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set -
- Four lines
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- Future-proof - Built-in GigE support
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by external power supply (sold separately).
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.