Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 PoE (2200-12430-025) Refurb
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 50141-R
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-12430-025-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 430 2-line desktop IP phone is designed to meet telephony needs of general business users - cubicle workers involved with a low-to-medium volume of telephone calls.
SoundPoint IP 430 Features
- Acoustic Clarity Technology - Polycom's legendary speakerphone technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation (full duplex)
- Multi-line support - Configure up to two lines with individual status display
- Flexibility - Choose between handset, headset, or natural two-way (full-duplex) speakerphone mode and choose your protocol and Technology Partner solutions
- Easy-to-use - 9 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys, 132x46 pixel LCD, message alert indicator
- Network interface - Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; Manual or DHCP setup
- Codec support - G.711, G.729a
- Protocol support - IETF SIP, HTTPS Secure Provisioning
- Choice of power options - Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af PoE). Can also be powered by AC Power Supply (sold separately).
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.