Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 SIP w/AC (2200-12375-001) Refurb
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 50139-R
Manufacturer Part No: 2200-12375-001-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 SIP w/AC (2200-12375-001)
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 two-line SIP phone delivers superb sound quality (HD Voice) as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 335 has a dual 10/100 Ethernet port, so it is perfect for cubicle workers as well as call center operators who use a phone and PC at their desk.
- Polycom HD Voice - Unparalleled voice clarity to make your calls more efficient and productive
- Enterprise-grade feature set -
- Two lines
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Easy-to-read, 102 x 33 pixel graphical LCD
- Support of shared lines, presence, 3-way local conferencing, and distinctive call treatment
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a vareity of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms and to interoperate with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence
- Dual port Ethernet switch - Dual ports for connection of phone and PC through same LAN port
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by external AC adapter (included)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.