Phoenix Audio Quattro USB/Digital Telephone Interface - QUA-MT-305
Please Call for Volume Discounts
Item Number: Jan-39
Manufacturer: PHOENIX AUDIO
Manufacturer Part No: 854-969-001-093
- Phoenix Audio Quattro conferencing speakerphone
- USB interface and video codec and/or digital phone interface
- Designed for large conference room settings, but the small and sophisticated design makes it the perfect solution for meiud size conference rooms as well
- Easy to install - no software to download or discs to upload, just connect it to the network and make calls
- Easy to use - utilizes current phone or soft phone to place calls, speed dial, set up conferences, call forward, put a call on hold, and all of the other features of your current phone system
- Expandable: units can be daisy chained together in a virtually unlimited string to satisfy any size or shaped room
- 4 Highly efficient speakers for exceptional output levels
- Extended audio pickup and audio broadcasting range
- For VoIP applications, connects directly to computer through the USB port and works out of the box. No installation or drivers needed, and it supports a sampling rate of 44KHz
- Connects directly to the telephone line and communicates with PBX in a manner guaranteeing robust, optimum performance
- Three-way bridge can be created between computer, conferencing room, and telephone line.
- Initiate a call on your phone and push a button to move the call to a conference
- Compact in size
- Beam forming technology - uses all four microphones to form a beam directed at the speaker(s)
- High definition, wide band audio available for capable networks
- Can provide up to 20 to 20,000Hz for a full sounding conference including all of the voice inflections and nuances that provide for a much more natural sounding and productive meeting experience
- Echo-cancellers provide true full-duplex communication
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.