Partner ACS R3.0 ASA/DXD Card (108358722)
Manufacturer Part No: 75021
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- Automatic System Answer helps the system operator handle outside calls during peak calling periods. When an outside call rings on a line programmed with Automatic System Answer, the system answers it after a specified number of rings and plays a short user-recorded greeting (20 second announcement) to the caller. Then, the system does one of the following:
- Places the call on hold at extension 10 (the outside caller hears Music-On-Hold, if it is available)
- Continues to ring all extensions that have access to the line (the outside caller hears Music-On-Hold, if it is available)
- Disconnects the call
- Direct Extension Dial permits an outside caller to dial an extension or Hunt Group directly, without the aid of the operator. With Release 3.0 or later, DXD calls also can be transferred directly into a Calling Group. When an outside call rings on a line programmed with Direct Extension Dial, the system picks it up after a specified number of rings and plays a short message (40 second announcement) prompting the caller to dial the digits of the designated extension, Hunt Group, or Calling Group.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 2.0 or higher
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.