Outdoor 11N Dual-Band AP, 2.4, 5ghz
Store #: 16383
Manufacturer Part No: ENG-ENH700EXT
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Complies with IEEE802.11n standard with up to 300Mbps data rate on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands
- Dual-Band (radio) design allows for independent configuration and operational modes on each RF band
- Up to 500mW high transmit (TX) power for longer range signal coverage
- Supports transparent bridging in WDS (Wireless Distribution System) mode
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides high-speed connectivity to an existing wired network
- IP68-rated ruggedized enclosure designed for extremely harsh outdoor environments
- Integrated dual-polarity internal MIMO Multiple-In/Multiple Out) antenna array
- Built-in surge protection on the Gigabit Ethernet connector and its four N-type antenna connectors
- Includes EnGenius Zone Controller Access Point Management Software
- Expands existing company networks and supports much more user/device capacity than legacy single-band outdoor networking solutions ideal for companies that are provisioning more mobile Wi-Fi devices within the boundaries of their network like iPads and other tablet devices
- Designed to support demanding traffic for video streaming and large file transfers
- Provides more operational versatility than single-band outdoor APs
- Additional 5GHz band gives users the option to avoid interference in heavily-congested 2.4GHz environments
- Up to 500mW transmit power expands the overall coverage area of the network enabling users to roam and work farther from their offices as necessary or required
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.