Nortel Norstar CICS KSU Only
Out of stock
Manufacturer Part No: NT7B58AAAN
- The Nortel NT7B58AAAN Compact ICS telephone system "CICS" is packed with well over a hundred powerful features, like an integrated Automated Attendant which easily answers your calls and routes them to the right person or group. And if you equip your Norstar Compact ICS CICS with Calling Line Identification (CLID) and subscribe to the service from your local telephone company, your Norstar telephone LCD Window shows you the number (and name, where available) of the person calling. This convenient feature means you decide whether to take the phone call or return it later with the simple touch of a key.
- Compact ICS KSU
- Provides 4 line and 16 station ports which is expandable to 8 lines and 24 station ports (16 x 24 with ISDN-BRI)
- (2) Universal cartridge slots which accept any combination of Analog Trunk Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges
- Built-in Auto Attendant automatically answers incoming calls - callers can either enter an extension number or use
- Custom Call Routing to reach a specific extension or department
- Distinctive Ringing - Trunk-based ringing tones
- Customizable integrated applications support voice messaging, automated attendants, call center, computer telephony integration.
- Auto Attendant
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Internal Remote Access Device (RAD) for remote access
- Auto Daylight Savings Time
- Music on hold
- Automatic Phone Set Relocation
- Toll Restriction
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Set for 0 incoming lines and 16 telephone extensions
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.