Nortel Norstar CICS 8x16 Caller ID KSU w/ 7.1 Software and Documentation
Price: From $1,585.00 to $1,595.00
Manufacturer Part No: 3693
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- The Norstar CICS 8x16 CID Phone System offers from 4 to 8 lines and 8 to 24 telephone extensions. It supports all Norstar and Business Series telephones, including fully featured digital functions with LCD and soft keys. Equipped with a caller line ID, Voice mail, automated attendant, computer telephony integration (CTI), automatic call distribution (ACD) and scalable design High bandwidth to the desktop.
- 1 - Compact ICS KSU
- 1 - CICS 7.1 software and documents
- 2 - Caller Line ID Card ( 8 Lines with Call Display )
- Auto Attendant
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Internal Remote Access Device (RAD) for remote access
- Auto Daylight Savings Time
- Music on hold
- Automatic Phone Set Relocation
- Toll Restriction
- 2 Universal cartridge slots which accept any combination of Analog Trunk
- Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Set for 8 incoming lines and 16 phone extensions
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.