Nortel Norstar CICS 7.1 (4x16) w/Caller ID
Manufacturer Part No: 3689
- Norstar CICS 7.1 Features:
- Provides 4 lines (Caller ID compatible) and 16 station ports
- Expandable to 8 lines and 24 station ports (16 x 24 with ISDN-BRI)
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Two Universal cartridge slots accept any combination of Analog Trunk Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges
- Built-in Auto Attendant automatically answers incoming calls - callers can either enter an extension number or use Custom Call Routing to reach a specific extension or department
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Distinctive Ringing - Trunk-based ringing tones
- 255 system speed dials
- Customizable integrated applications support voice messaging, automated attendants, call center, computer telephony integration
- Supports all Norstar M7000 and T7000 Business Series Terminals
- New feature for version 7.1
- Extended DST rules begin in March 2007. Daylight Savings Time is extended by four weeks from the second Sunday of March to end on the first Sunday of November. The options under AutoDS Time have changed to reflect these new rules. Now the settings are Std (standard), Extd (extended), or None.
- Norstar 0x16 Cabinet w/Power
- Norstar CICS 7.1 SW Card
- Norstar Global Analog Trunk Cartridge CLID (Caller ID)
- Complete Documentation
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.