Nortel Wireless Phone Compatible with Nortel M1 Systems
Manufacturer Part No: 74193
Add cordless mobility to your existing Nortel Meridian M1 system without the need for expensive additional switches, boxes or network gear. The CM-16 supports the Meridian M1 PBX Protocol and emulates an M2616 business set. The CM-16 employs 2.4 GHz technology with a separate base transmitting unit for optimum range coverage. (Also known as AASTRA A1801-0000-16-05)
Wireless Phone Features:
- Supports Meridian M1 PBX Protocol; emulates M2616 business set
- Multi-functional indicator light
- Key Label option
- Custom Name option
- Handset Pairing option
- Base Station and Charging Stand included
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Warehouse coverage up to 300,000 sq. feet
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery 4-day standby time, 4-hour talk time
- Large 5-line backlit LCD display
- Two soft keys for feature integration with Meridian M1 system
- 2.5mm Headset jack
- 50 name and number directory
- 10 number redial
- Meridian M1 Feature compatibility such as Call Display, Call Waiting
- Vibration ring alert
- Key Lock
- Hold, Mute keys
- Four ring tones
- Silent alert
- Receiver/Ringer volume control
- Belt Clip included
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.