Nortel T7406E 2.4GHz Digital Cordless Phone with Base Station
Manufacturer Part No: 73207
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Business Series Terminal T7406E is a full-featured, multi-line telephone that allows mobile employees to stay in touch with the features and capabilities of their desktop. It ranges up to 1000 feet from the basestation and supports 1-8 people, enabling employees to be more productive while moving about the office. It is ideal for small enterprises, branch offices, retail, healthcare clinics, manufacturing and other typical business environments. More Information:
- 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum, Frequency Hopping
- Battery Life 5 hrs (talktime) 36hrs (standby)
- Range is 1000 feet clear line of sight
- User density 1-8 utilizing 2 basestations
- Backward compatibility and full feature/application integration with Norstar and Business Communications Manager
- Handset features include handsfree/ speakerphone, vibrate/silent mode, 20 name directory, back light and message waiting options, signal strength indicator and out-of-range audible alert
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.