Nortel Norstar Digital Trunk Interface Cartridge (DTI / T1) - NT7B74xx
Price: From $439.00 to $560.00
Manufacturer Part No: 73063
This Norstar Digital Trunk Interface (DTI) terminals a 24-channel T1 link from a public or private network. It will also support fractional T-1. An RJ48 jack provides the interface to the T1 network. Each of the 24 channels can be configured to emulate either loop-start, E&M, or DID trunks. The DTI has an integrated Channel Services Unit (CSU). The CSU provides line isolation, signal regeneration, and network performance monitoring. The CSU can be turned off for use with an external CSU. Must use with clock services cartridge. For use on the Norstar Modular ICS only.
- Provides access fo up to 24 digital T1 or ISDN-PRI channels
- Equipped with built-in Channel Service Unit (CSU) functionality to support the integrity of digital signaling
- Core Modular ICS can support up to two DTIs for a total of 48 T1 or ISDN-PRI (digital) lines
- DTIs cannot be installed in Trunk Modules
- Requires either the Services Cartridge of the Combination Fiber 6-Port Services Cartridge
- Compatible with the Modular ICS core only
- ISDN-PRI Soft Key is required in order to configure the Digital Trunk Cartridge as a PRI Card
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.