Nortel Nostar CICS 4x16 KSU w/ 7.1 Software
Price: From $830.00 to $1,054.00
Manufacturer Part No: 74091
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
Norstar Compact CICS comes with one Trunk Card and 7.1 Software. This Nortel Norstar CICS Key Service Unit comes Equipped 4X16 and Includes 7.1 Software, this is the non Norstar Caller ID. You have the option of adding an additional Trunk Cards. The Nortel CICS phone system Model # NT7B58AAAN or NTBU09960 is ideal for use in an office, home or warehouse setting with up to 24 users.
- This NON-CALLER ID Nortel CICS KSU NT7B58AAAN and 7.1 Software Includes one trunk card which will equip the system with 4 Lines and 16 Stations.
- The Nortel CICS has a built in I-RAD that allows remote access with the use of NRU11.
- Comes equip with 16 Digital Stations and can be expanded to 24 Digital Stations by using a Nortel CICS Combo Services Card.
- The system can accommodate up to eight CO lines.
- The Compact ICS System supports all Nortel Norstar T-Series Phones and M-series phones.
- The Nortel Norstar CICS NT7B58AAAN has one built in Analog Station.
- This system is perfect for a small office with up to 24 users.
- Should be used with NT7B58 Telephone System.
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.