Nortel Norstar CICS 7.1 (4x16) w/Caller ID Refurbished
Store #: 7309
Manufacturer Part No: NOR-CICS-4x16CID
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Norstar CICS 7.1 Features:
- Provides 4 lines (Caller ID compatible) and 16 station ports
- Expandable to 8 lines and 24 station ports (16 x 24 with ISDN-BRI)
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Two Universal cartridge slots accept any combination of Analog Trunk Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges
- Built-in Auto Attendant automatically answers incoming calls - callers can either enter an extension number or use Custom Call Routing to reach a specific extension or department
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Distinctive Ringing - Trunk-based ringing tones
- 255 system speed dials
- Customizable integrated applications support voice messaging, automated attendants, call center, computer telephony integration
- Supports all Norstar M7000 and T7000 Business Series Terminals
- New feature for version 7.1
- Extended DST rules begin in March 2007. Daylight Savings Time is extended by four weeks from the second Sunday of March to end on the first Sunday of November. The options under AutoDS Time have changed to reflect these new rules. Now the settings are Std (standard), Extd (extended), or None.
- Norstar 0x16 Cabinet w/Power
- Norstar CICS 7.1 SW Card
- Norstar Global Analog Trunk Cartridge CLID (Caller ID)
- Complete Documentation
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.