Nortel Modular ICS 7.1 Software
Price: From $700.00 to $805.00
Manufacturer Part No: 73058
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
Norstar Modular ICS 7.1 software. All norstar phones (M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones) are compatible with Modular ICS 7.1 software.
- Enhanced ATA2 is the ONLY ATA compatible with MICS 6.1 and later software.
- All NRU's, Fast RAD, VMI and CTA's are compatible with MICS 6.1 and later software.
- SMDR6 is compatible with MICS 6.1 and later software.
- The MCDN networking key code is compatible with 6.1 and later software which will enable you to network and share a voicemail and 2 MICS systems. One key code required on each end.
- Digital/analog telephone support on station modules installed in ports 13 and 14 on a mega system (MICS-XC software). In previous releases, these ports only supported Companion functionality.
- SWCA Enhancements - Added in the system configuration: Under Capabilities SWCA call group allows you to assign SWCA codes to telephones that do not have call appearance indicators, such as the Digital Mobility phone or the 7000 and 7100 digital phones.
- Digital Mobility System - Version 7 now compatible with the Nortel Networks Digital Mobility system.
- All norstar phones are compatible with MICS 7 software.
- NAMs are NOT COMPATIBLE with 7 Software.
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.