Nortel Modular ICS 7.1 Software Refurbished
Store #: 5788-R
Manufacturer Part No: 73058
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Norstar Modular ICS 7.1 software. All norstar phones (M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones) are compatible with Modular ICS 7.1 software. More Information
- Enhanced ATA2 is the ONLY ATA compatible with MICS 6.1 and later software.
- All NRU's, Fast RAD, VMI and CTA's are compatible with MICS 6.1 and later software.
- SMDR6 is compatible with MICS 6.1 and later software.
- The MCDN networking key code is compatible with 6.1 and later software which will enable you to network and share a voicemail and 2 MICS systems. One key code required on each end.
- Digital/analog telephone support on station modules installed in ports 13 and 14 on a mega system (MICS-XC software). In previous releases, these ports only supported Companion functionality.
- SWCA Enhancements - Added in the system configuration: Under Capabilities SWCA call group allows you to assign SWCA codes to telephones that do not have call appearance indicators, such as the Digital Mobility phone or the 7000 and 7100 digital phones.
- Digital Mobility System - Version 7 now compatible with the Nortel Networks Digital Mobility system.
- All norstar phones are compatible with MICS 7 software.
- NAMs are NOT COMPATIBLE with 7 Software.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.