Nortel Modular ICS 0x32 Cabinet
Manufacturer Part No: 73053
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
The Norstar Modular Integrated Communications System (ICS) is a key system designed for growing small-to-medium businesses and is expandable up to 272 ports. Advanced integrated applications include voice messaging, unified messaging, digital networking, enhanced call centers and speech recognition. The Modular ICS can grow with your business through the addition of trunk and station modules as you need them. More Information
- High bandwidth to the desktop enables you to use applications like ISDN and CTI without changing your existing wiring
- Modular, scalable design lets you choose the system that fits your needs today, while planning for the future
- Digital technology creates a platform for current and future PC-based applications
- Wide range of call processing and call handling features designed to drive productivity and profitability into your business
- All norstar phones (M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones)are compatible with Modular ICS 7.0 software
- Reliability with one of the highest mean time between failures in the industry over 100 years
- This Does Not Include MICS Software
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.