Nortel Modular ICS 0x32 Cabinet With 7.1 Software Refurbished
Store #: 7315
Manufacturer Part No: NT0X32CAB7SW
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Norstar Modular Integrated Communications System (ICS) is a key system designed for growing small-to-medium businesses and is expandable up to 272 ports. Advanced integrated applications include voice messaging, unified messaging, digital networking, enhanced call centers and speech recognition. The Modular ICS can grow with your business through the addition of trunk and station modules as you need them.
- Modular ICS Core Unit includes 2 universal slots for use with analog and digital line/trunk cartridges
- Core Unit supports 32 station ports
- Allows growth up to 272 ports in various combinations of lines and expansion levels
- Supports Analog Station Modules for the the addition of analog single line devices (e.g. single line telephones, fax, modem, etc.)
- Supports ISDN-BRI, PRI, and T1 digital services as well as point-to-point communications and private networking between locations
- Compatible with voice messaging, unified messaging, digital networking, and enhanced call centers
- All norstar phones (M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones)are compatible with Modular ICS 7.1 software
- Basic control unit configured for 0 lines and 32 station ports providing flexibility to add analog or digital line/trunk cards
- New Features and Hardware for Release 7.1
- Digital/analog telephone support on station modules installed on ports 13 and 14 on a mega system (MICS-XC software)
- An additional 32 target lines have been added to the core system for mega systems
- Compatibility with Norstar Networks Digital Mobility system
- SWCA enhancements
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.