Nortel M7324 Executive Telephone
Manufacturer Part No: NT8B42
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Norstar M7324Executive Telephone is an expandable, feature-rich telephone supporting heavy call volumes. The Norstar M7324 is ideal for administrative assistants, receptionists, and other centralized call answering personnel. By attaching up to two Key Lamp Modules (KLM), an additional 96 memory buttons can be added, creating a total combination of 120 lines, features, or autodials.
- Supports a combination of up to 24 lines, features, and autodials
- The Norstar Key Lamp Module (KLM) has 48 programmable buttons with LCD indication. Two KLMs can be added to this terminal, providing a maximum total of 120 programmable buttons (Station Auxiliary Power Supply required)
- Includes 2-line, 16 character-per-line LCD window with 3 soft keys
- Enhances productivity through hands-free operation and volume control bar
- Built in headset jack
- Compatible with Norstar and Business Communication Manager systems
- The Norstar M7324 telephone is compatible with all releases of Norstar CICS and MICS
- Also compatible with IP Office and IP Office Quick Version equipped with IP500 TCM 8, IP500 Digital Station 16A, or IP500 Digital Station 30A
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.