Nortel IP Phone 1120E VoIP phone New Black
Store #: 2005-B
Manufacturer Part No: 73902
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The IP Phone 1120E is a multi-line, intermediate-level, desktop IP telephone which encompasses the sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design of the IP Phone 1100 Series.
Nortel IP Phone 1120E Features
- Multi-line telephone
- Backlit, monochrome, high-resolution display (240 x 80 pixel)
- 4 line/programmable feature keys and 4 soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Switch with LAN and PC autosensing ports
- Support of both Nortel Communication Server Protocol and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Integrated USB port supporting mice, keyboard, keyboard emulation devices, and powered hubs
- Supports Expansion Module for IP Phone 1100 series
- Voice message/incoming call and feature status indicator LEDs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or local AC power option
- Field upgradeable firmware
- BCM 50 R3.0 or later
- Nortel Communication Server 1000 with backward compatibility to R4.0
- Nortel Communication Server 2100 (initial support with Release SE10)
- Nortel Communication Server 2000 (SN09U and later)
- Supported on Media Gateway 1000B Expansion Chassis
- Survivable Remote Gateway 50 (R3.0 and later)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.