Nortel i2050 Software Phone - Mobile Voice Client New Gray
Store #: 2020-G
Manufacturer Part No: 73211
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
It's designed for use as a primary or supplemental desktop telephone, or a telecommuting device. Users simply load the software and plug a headset into the USB port to start communicating. This solution offers the same services and capabilities as the i2004 Internet Telephone. More Information
- High-quality voice via USB connected headset
- Supports multiple platforms, including Business Communications Manager, Meridian, and Succession Communication Server for Enterprise 1000
- Standards-based for interoperability with proxy and gateway servers such as MGCP, H.323, SIP and legacy PSTN devices
- Calling Line Identification and voice mail are supported through an intuitive user interface with familiar dial pad and feature keys
- Six programmable keys for direct access to lines or voice features expandable to 12 keys with 'Shift Key'
- Software that provides a softphone for a PDA
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.