Nortel i2007 Voice Over IP Phone Refurbished Black
Store #: 2018-RB
Manufacturer Part No: 71733-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The i2007 IP Telephone incorporates a 5.7" color touch screen. Built-in USB port supports standard USB mouse and keyboards for simple point-n-click access and navigation. Enables realtime multimedia presentation from external application servers through support of Virtual Network Computing, transcending the IP Phone into a true Information Appliance.
Supports IEEE 802.3af power standard and pre-standard Nortel and Cisco proprietary power schemes.Includes Power SupplyMore Information
- Up to twelve programmable line/feature keys (Nortel Communication Server dependent) and four dynamic state-sensitive soft function keys
- Supports both prepackaged and customized multimedia content from external application gateways
- Soft key access to administration tools including initial configuration, network and local diagnostic and user preference menus
- Configurable backlight timer with 5, 10, 15, 20 minute, 1 and 2 hour settings
- A 'sleep never' setting supports 24 x 7 always on customer environments
- Provides for power options with compliance to the IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard and local AC power via a universal power adapter
- Built-in amplifier supports amplified and un-amplified headsets
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch supports collocation of a PC
- Manual setting of 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps connections supported for legacy switching equipment that does not perform auto-sensing
- Up to 650 telephony features as delivered from Nortel Communication Servers (actual number server dependent)
- Desktop or Wall Mountable
- Charcoal color with silver metallic bezel
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.