Nortel Compact ICS 6.0 Software Refurbished
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 5783
Manufacturer Part No: 73034
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
New features for the Norstar Compact ICS version 6.1 software. Key Indicator Module (KIM) and T7316E - Provide replacement for previous M7324/CAP setup. 12-digital destination - You can specify up to 12 digits as a destination code, which allows you to support user expectations of dialing requirements for existing systems.
Multiple least-cost routing - When you specify a schedule other than Normal for a destination code, you can specify up to three possible routes the call can access, in order of appearance. Silent monitor for hunt groups - Your hunt group supervisors can now monitor hunt group calls, either silently, or by providing a conference tone to indicate that the call is being monitored. CLID display enhancements - display an incoming call CLID on a telephone with activated CLID display, where a call is currently active. More Information
- The Compact ICS 6.0 Software has caller ID capabilities
- All norstar phones (M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones)are compatible with Compact ICS 6.0 Software
- Enhanced ATA & Analog Terminal Adapters 2 will work with Compact ICS 6.0 Software
- Fast RAD are compatible with Compact ICS 6.0 Software
- ALL CTA's are compatible with Compact ICS 7.0 Software
- SMDR6 is compatible with Compact ICS 6.0 Software
- Startalk Flash 2.0 or higher, NAM 4.0 or higher, or higher, Call Pilot 100 & 150 are compatible with Compact ICS 6.0 Software
- Software only. There is no documentation provided with this refurbished product.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.