Nortel Compact ICS 0x16 Cabinet
Manufacturer Part No: 73036
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
Nortel Compact ICS 0x16 phone system has well over 100 features. Norstar CICS - Compact Integrated Communications System -continues the standards set by Norstar for providing user-friendly business communications.
- Provides 0 line and 16 station ports which is expandable to 8 lines and 24 station ports (16 x 24 with ISDN-BRI)
- ISDN-BRI compatible
- Provides two universal slots for expansion cartridges which accept any combination of Analog Trunk Cartridges and ISDN-BRI Interface Cartridges Built-in Auto Attendant
- Custom Call Routing
- Internal Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for analog connectivity
- Internal Remote Access Device (RAD) for remote access
- Distinctive Ringing - Trunk-based ringing tones
- Customizable integrated applications support voice messaging, automated attendants, call center, computer telephony integration
- Compatible with Norstar M7000 and T7000 series telephones
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.