Nortel Compact 3x8 With Power Supply & DR5.1 Software Refurbished
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 7316
Manufacturer Part No: NT3X8PSDR51
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
This Norstar KSU is a 3 line, 8 station PBX designed for smaller business operations that need a system for optimal functioning, but do not need expandability that come with bigger system. These businesses usually are need of phone system features, such as paging and transfer, but do not need something too large. It supports all Norstar and Business Series telephones, including fully featured digital functions with LCD and soft keys. It's also easy to add the options that your business needs, including Norstar applications, automated attendant, analog terminal adapters, and station message detail recording (SMDR).
- The Norstar 3x8 control unit can support up to 3 lines and 8 telephones
- The 3x8 DR5.1 has built in Caller ID
- All norstar phones (M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones) are compatible with with DR5.1 software
- All Analog Terminal Adapters will work with DR5.1 software
- All NRU's, Fast Rads,SMDR's, and CTA's will work with 3x8 DR5.1 software
- SMDR3 or higher will work with 3x8 DR5.1 software
- All Norstar voicemails are compatible with 3x8 DR5.1 software
- Voicemail Interfaces are compatible with 3x8 DR5.1 software
- Norstar 3x8 features include speed dial, 3 way conference calling, toll restriction, and voice announce over intercom
- Power Supply Included
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.