Nortel Call Pilot 150 Voice Mail With 32 Mailboxes Release 3.0
Store #: 5807
Manufacturer Part No: 72410
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Norstar CallPilot 150 Voicemail delivers scalable advanced messaging to growing small and mid-sized businesses. Business sites with 25-300 users receive Voice Mail, with advanced applications and Basic Call Center.
CallPilot is supported on the Norstar Compact and Modular Integrated Communications Systems 4.1 or higher, as well as all Norstar Telephones and Business Series Terminals.
The Call Pilot 150 Voicemail R3.0 is an 8 port Voicemail, and boast 60 hours of storage time.
For additional mailboxes, you can buy a separate Call Pilot Key Code. More Information
- Web-based administration interface
- Embedded applications activated with a simple key code
- Advanced Features, such as Auto Attendant, Unified Messaging, AMIS, VPIM, and Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- Pay for additional mailboxes and applications as the business grows
- Auto Attendant
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- IP-enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Web-based administration and maintenance
- Uses AMIS and VPIM to increase network efficiencies between CallPilot 150s and other voice networking systems
- Embedded applications are activated with a Key Code
- Migration path to more sophisticated features
- Shares common administration interface with Business Communications Manager
- For multi-site businesses, shares a common user interface with Business Communications Manager and Meridian CallPilot
- Available globally in multiple languages
- Norstar Call Pilot 150 is compatible with the following systems: CICS 6.0 or higher, MICS 6.0 or higher
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.