Nortel Call Pilot 100 Voice Mail With 10 Mailboxes Release 3.1 Refurbished Black
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 7324-RB
Manufacturer Part No: 72398
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Callpilot 100 includes 10 mailboxes and is expandable to 40 mailboxes.
The Call Pilot 100 Voicemail for The Norstar Integrated Communications Systems is a state-of-the art messaging system for small to mid-sized businesses, with 10-40 mailbox users. CallPilot 100 is equipped with a built-in 10/100 Ethernet port, allowing connection to the LAN for advanced applications, including Auto Attendant, Customer Call Routing (CCR), Voice Mail, Basic Call Center, Web-based management, and IP connectivity.
For additional mailboxes, you can buy a separate Call Pilot Key Code.
- Multiple Integrated Applications Support:
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- Automated Attendant - Up to 4 different greetings
- IP enabled with 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Web based administration and maintenance
- Embedded applications are activated with a Key Code
- Migration path to more sophisticated features
- Shares common admin interface with Business Communications Manager
- For multi-site businesses, shares a common user interface with Business Communications Manager and CallPilot for Meridian
- Available in multiple languages
- The following Nortel Norstar systems are supported: CICS 6.0 or higher, MICS 6.0 or higher
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.