Nortel Call Pilot 100 Basic Call Center Key Code
Price: Call 877-316-2522 or Live Chat for Pricing
Manufacturer Part No: 72400
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Norstar Basic Call Center System for the CallPilot 100 is compatible with the Norstar Compact and Modular Integrated Communications Systems. More Information
- This Call Center supports 20 configured agents, 10 active agents, 2 skillsets, 20 routing steps/skillset, 30 built-in announcements, 15 lines, 2 skillset mailboxes, 20 Intelligent overflow rules/skillsets, 15 simultaneous incoming calls in the system, and all agents can be supervisors
- Fully functional informal Call Center featuring Call Queuing, Routing, Reporting, and Supervisory Functions
- Skill-based routing ensures the caller gets the appropriate support person for call center functionality in a small business environment
- Intelligent Overflow rules for each Skillset
- The Basic Call Center provides 10 agents of ACD applications
- The Basic Caller Center Key Code is compatible with the following systems: Call Pilot 100 Release 2.0 or higher
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.