Nortel BCM 50 Expansion Cabinet
Manufacturer Part No: 73252
Nortel BCM 3.7 is available on the Business Communications Manger 200 platform, which provides two bays for Media Bay Modules. The Nortel BCM-200 has a lower removable tray, similar to that in the BCM 400, for improved serviceability of the platform in a lower-cost version. The 200 cannot be expanded using an Expansion Cabinet. The lower cost Nortel BCM 200 version meets the needs of price-sensitive smaller sites. For customers with 10 to 24 users per system who do not expect to grow past 32 users per system, this platform will have a very attractive price-to-value relationship. It delivers all the other features of BCM 3.0 with the same high level of reliability and serviceability.
All norstar phones M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones, and Nortel IP Phones, are compatible with the BCM Platforms (50, 200, 400).
- System is initially configured 0x0. By adding BCM Key Codes the main unit can be expanded to meet all of your phone system needs
- Multimedia Call Center
- Voice Messaging
- Message networking
- Unified Messaging
- Professional Call Center and Reporting
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- Attendant Console
- Fax Messaging
- Personal Call Manager (PCM)
- Unified Manager
- IP phone support
- Built in Voice Mail (requires activation)
- Support for Norstar Fiber Modules
- Intel Pentium III 700 MHz (BCM400) or a Pentium Celeron 850MHz (BCM200), CPU
- 256 MB SDRAM
- 20 GB hard drive
- 2 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports (on-board)
- 1 V.90 embedded modem (North America units only)
- 2 PCI slots (one used by the Media Services Card and one for adding a WAN interface card)
- 2 media bays in BCM200
- 350 watt power supply (PS)
- Windows NT 4.0
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.