Nortel BCM 400 3.7 Base System 2 LAN Standard
Manufacturer Part No: 73256
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
Release 3.7 now offers the BCM 400 platform with four bays for Media Bay Modules. This addition will simplify configurations and eliminate the need for the Expansion Cabinet in some scenarios. It also reduces the total cost of ownership for this configuration. When coupled with an Expansion-Cabinet, the system can grow to support a maximum of 192 digital stations or up to 90 IP telephones; however, this is configuration dependent. 240 stations is the maximum capacity, with a mix of Voice over IP and digital stations, when 100% IP trunking is used. The Nortel BCM 400 is available in a standard model or a redundant feature option model, which includes dual, hot-swappable power supply, dual chassis cooling fan and RAID mirrored hard disk drive redundancy. All norstar phones M7000 Series, T7000 Series, Norstar Cordless Phones, and Nortel IP Phones, are compatible with the BCM Platforms (50, 200, 400). More Information
- System is initially configured 0x0. By adding BCM Key Codes the main unit can be expanded to meet all of your phone system needs
- Multimedia Call Center
- Voice Messaging
- Message networking
- Unified Messaging
- Professional Call Center and Reporting
- Custom Call Routing (CCR)
- Attendant Console
- Fax Messaging
- Personal Call Manager (PCM)
- Unified Manager
- IP phone support
- Built in Voice Mail (requires activation)
- Support for Norstar Fiber Modules
- Intel Pentium III 700 MHz (BCM400) or a Pentium Celeron 850MHz (BCM200), CPU
- 256 MB SDRAM
- 20 GB hard drive
- 2 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports (on-board)
- 1 V.90 embedded modem (North America units only)
- 2 PCI slots (one used by the Media Services Card and one for adding a WAN interface card)
- 4 media bays in BCM400, 2 media bays in BCM200
- 350 watt power supply (PS)
- Windows NT 4.0
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.