Nortel/Avaya 6140 WLAN IP Handset (NTTQ4021E6) Refurb
Store #: NTTQ4021E6-REF
Manufacturer Part No: NTTQ4021E6-REF
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Nortel/Avaya 6140 WLAN IP Handset (NTTQ4021E6)
- Nortel/Avaya WLAN 6140 Handset
- Available Push-to-Talk functionality with up to 24 discrete channels plus a priority override channel for real-time group communication
- Designed for use as a premises-based device, the WLAN Handset 6140 telephony capabilities are fully integrated with Nortel Communication Server platforms
- Delivers high-quality voice communication over standards-based IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN infrastructures
- Helps improve mobility, responsiveness and productivity of employees as they move across the facility or campus
- WLAN handset supports advanced telephony features and functionality similar to the Nortel IP Phone 1140E or IP Phone 2004 desksets
- Ease of use with minimal training via familiar Nortel IP Telephony feature usage and provisioning
- Durable handsets designed for shock, dust and water resistance in demanding environments and vertical applications
- Refined interface ergonomics with a fully backlit pixel-based display and keypad, menu-driven interface, dedicated side volume keys, four-way navigation cluster plus Enter key and four discrete context sensitive soft keys
- Support for Nortel communication server-based features including: Corporate Directory, Personal Directory, Callers List, Redial List and Virtual Office Login1
- Handsfree options with an integrated speakerphone designed for instant adhoc conferences and a 2.5mm headset jack located on the side of the handset to allow easy access while the handset is placed in the desktop charger
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.