Networked Page Zone Extender
Store #: 11582
Manufacturer Part No: 799111011509
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Valcom networked page zone extender
- Enables voice accessto a single zone of one-way paging over an IP-based LAN/WAN (this allows page zone extension anywhere on the network)
- 1 Audio output
- 1 Audioinput
- 2 Programmable form C relay closures
- RJ-45 for network connection
- No server required
- 1 to 11 Digit dial plans
- Easy Windows based setup
- AUX Audio input
- Contactclosure available for: audio indication and door unlocking
- Protocols DHCP, IGMP v3, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Telnet, FTP
- Voice Algorithm: G.711 (64kbits/s)(ulaw) / echo suppression
- Voltage: 24 Vdc @ 250 mA; IEEE 802.3af compatible, class 3 device; regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Input: analog device interface (600 ohm input impedance, VOX and contact closure input)
- Output: analog output interface (less than 50 ohms output impedance; frequency response: 200 Hz - 3400 Hz; relay closure available)
- Does not include power supply (see VC-VIP-324)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.