NETGEAR ProSafe 24 Port 10/100 Smart Switch w/12 PoE (FS726TP)
Manufacturer Part No: 75116
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
- Network Ports - 24 10/100 Mbps auto sensing Fast Ethernet, 2 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet switching ports (RJ-45), 2 combo Gigabit copper/SFP slots
- Full-featured Power over Ethernet (PoE) - With a total power budget of 122 watts, plug in up to 12 Ethernet or Fast Ethernet devices. Great for VoIP phones and IP surveillance cameras.
- Advanced Security - Provides advanced security features including 802.1x for authentication and ACL filtering to permit/deny based on MAC and IP addresses
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) - Priority queuing ensures high-priority traffic gets delivered efficiently, even during congestion from high traffic bursts (e.g. prioritizing voice traffic).
- Smart Management Features - Manage your ProSafe Smart Switch with an easy-to-use Web console that can be used to configure all features, monitor, and troubleshoot.
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.