Netgear 24 Port Gigabit Smart Switch
Store #: GS724T-400NAS
Manufacturer Part No: NET-GS724T-400NAS
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- ProSafe Gigabit 24 Port Smart Managed Switch with 2 SFP Ports
- Auto Voice VLAN and Auto Video VLAN help deploy VoIP systems and IP-based surveillance systems
- Static routing helps to route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (802.3az) support for more energy saving
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
- Total Ports: 26
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 24 RJ45
- SFP Ports: 2
- IEEE Protocols: 802.3, 802.3i/u/ab, 802.3ad, 802.3ae, 802.3x, 802.3az, 802.1D, 802.1w, 802.1s, 802.1x, 802.1p, 802.1Q, 802.1Qat/av 802.1ab, 802.1BA, 802.1AS
- LEDs: Speed, Link, Activity, Power Status
- Bandwidth: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding Modes: Store and forward
- Buffer Packet Memory: 2 MB
- Address Database Size: 16,000
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 567,680 hours
- Jumbo frame support up to 9k packet size
- Number VLANs Supported: 256
- Priority Queues: 8
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- MLD Snooping v1/v2
- DHCP Client
- IPv4/IPv6 DSCP and TOS
- L2 MAC, L3 IP, and L4 Port ACLs
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Security: 802.1x RADIUS Authentication, Guest VLAN, Network Storm Protection, Broadcast/Unicast/Multicast Protection
- Package Contents: Gigabit Switch, power cord, rack-mounting kit, resource CD
- Backplane Bandwidth - Gbps 52
- Number PoE Ports 0
- Number SFP Ports 2
- Packet Buffer Size - Kb 2000
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Total Number of Ports 26
- Port Type Gigabit Ethernet
- IPv6 or IPv4 Both
- Color Blue
- Energy Star Qualified No
- Recycled Packaging Yes
- Country of Origin China
- RoHS Compliant No
- Type of Packaging Retail Box
- Warranty Lifetime
- Website Link www.netgear.com
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.