NEC DSX Systems 6.0 Cordless Phone
Item Number: NEC 730095
Manufacturer Part No: NEC 730095
NEC DSX DECT 6.0 cordless phone
- The next generation mobility solution for the busy office
- Uses advanced DECT wireless technology for improved clarity and range
- Offers the same extensive DSX feature integration as its sibling, DSX Cordless Lite II, such as Call Forwarding, Call Coverage, Hotline, and Voice Mail
- Requires the NEC-730639 DECT repeater and NEC-730640 DECT repeater programming kit
- 4 More fully programmable function keys with LEDs (8 total!) for even greater mobile operability in a compact handset
- Enhanced LCD display has a full 24-character 2 line display with a 3rd line for unique call status icons
- All the display guidance provided to DSX keyset users is now available on their Cordless DECT
- Comes complete with a base unit that connects directly to a digital station port
- Robust 16 hour talk time with 7 day standby using the provided Nickel Metal Hydride battery (2.4V-910 mAh)
- AC Adapter
- Handset charging cradle with a slot to charge a spare battery
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.