NEC ITR 8D-3 Speaker Display IP Phone Refurbished
Store #: 1977-R
Manufacturer Part No: NEC ITR 8D-3-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
This NEC NEAX 2000 IPS telephone is compatible with NEC NEAX 2000 IVS-2, IPS, 2400 IPX, Univerge SV7000, and MPS PBX systems. The ITR-8D-3 has 11 dedicated function keys for ease of operation (Hold, Transfer, Answer, Speaker, Conference, Redial, Recall, Feature, Mic, Message, Directory), 8 programmable line keys for immediate line or feature access (DSS), a 2-color LED per key immediately indicates call status Call/Message indicator lamp, hands-free speakerphone, convenient built-in headset jack, volume & contrast control, 3 lines of LCD information (adjustable) with 24 characters per line, 4 soft keys, and it includes a desk & wall mountable tilt stand. Part# 780023 Requires Power Supply: 780135 AC-2R or Power Over Ethernet Ethernet/Protocol Specification
Equipment Specification Size (W x D x H)
- Interface: 10/100 base T (IEEE 802.3), RJ 45 multi-port Switch
- Internet Layer: IPv4
- Protocol Support: Protims over IP
- Jitter Buffer: Max 300ms (10ms steps)
- Payload Interval: 10ms ~ 40ms (10ms steps)
- IP Addressing: DHCP or Static Assignable
- QoS: 801.p, ToS and Diff-Service
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 deg C (32 - 103 deg F)
- Tilt up: 9.09" x 8.54" x 5.28"
- Tilt down: 9.09" x 8.54" x 4.17"
- External: AC: 24V, Current: 750mA
- Inline and Spare Pair: Voltage: 48V
- Current: 92ma
- Power Consumption: 6.4W
- Protocol Support: 802.3af and CDP (NDP with ILPA integration)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.