MURS Alert Transmitter
You Save: $19.51 (14 %)
Store #: 10203
Manufacturer: Dakota Alert
Manufacturer Part No: 891179000003
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Dakota Alert MURS Alert transmitter
- Offers the ability to monitor activity at remote locations
- Utilizes passive infrared sensor technology that will send an alert signal to the MURS transceivers in order to notify you that someone has entered a monitored area
- The M538-HT and M538-BS transceivers can also be used for two way voice communications
- Capable of sending 4 different alert messages to the transceiver
- Alert signals will be in spoken English and are easily selected at the transmitter so that separate zones can be monitored at the same time
- Will give you real time monitoring of remote locations up to several miles away
- Many different applications; it can be used by security guards, small businesses and also by hunters monitoring game trails; any scenario that requires immediate notification when someone or something enters a monitored location
- Authorized by the FCC, MURS (Multi-Use Radio Service) is a license free service that allows the user to transmit voice and data
- MURS also allows a maximum of 2 watts of output power; which means greater range than other license free radio services
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.