Multi-link 4-port Fax Switch
Store #: 16886
Manufacturer Part No: STICK
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Multi-link 4 Port line sharing device
- Automatically screens and routes all voice, fax, and modem calls to the right equipment
- Allows up to 4 voice/data devices to share a single phone line
- Caller ID compatible
- Compatible with virtually all phone/phone systems, fax machines/PC faxcards, internal/external modems and TDD phones
- "Barge-In" protection
- Factory-direct support& programming
- The default factory programming(single ring) can be reprogrammed to 2 rings to accommodate Caller ID
- Saves the average user $600 a year by removing only one phone line (multiple locations and lines really add up)
- Auto fax detection (screens each call for CNG fax tones, pulse and touch tones, and routes the call automatically)
- Programmable security access codes
- Quality "ring back" tone
- Non-volatile memory (saves programming in a power outage)
- Maintains regular phone service in a power outage
- Call override (overrides the Stick, can grab an inbound call from any extension)
- Red LED status light
|Type of Packaging
|Environmentally Conscious Features|
|Energy Star Qualified:
|Country of Origin:
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.