Modular Crimper for 6 and 8 Position
Store #: 12233
Manufacturer: Fluke Networks
Manufacturer Part No: 754082038108
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Harris modular crimper
- Crimps AWG 28-24 telephone and data cables
- Crimps 6 and 8 position connectors
- Embedded flat cable cutter and stripper
- All-in-one modular crimping tool for precision crimping of phone or data plugs.
- All-in-one crimping tool for Western Electric (WE)/Stewart Stamping (SS) -type, 6- and 8-position modular telephone plugs. Ratchet-controlled to master the tension of the tool for ease of use. Premium black oxide finish resists rusting. Embedded flat cable cutter and stripper.
1) To cut and strip 6-conductor flat cable, insert the cable into the slot labeled 6MM. Squeeze the handles to close theblades and cut the cable.
2) Rest the cut cable end on the inside ridge for 6MM. Squeeze the handles to close the stripping blades and pull the cable out to strip the outer insulation.
3) For 8-conductor cables, perform step 1 using the 12MM slot position.
4) Assemble cable according to the connector manufacturer's instructions and according to the required pin-out.
5) Install the connector/cable assembly with the key tab facing upward into the required 6-pin or 8-pin crimp. Squeeze the handles to ratchet and crimp.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.