Mitel SX 200 ML & EL Express Messenger VM 4 Port
Manufacturer Part No: 73513
Mitel Express Messenger provides today's small-to-medium sized businesses with a voicemail and auto attendant solution that has unsurpassed integration with Mitel SX-200 PBX and superior performance via direct digital integration to the backplane. Requiring minutes to install, configure and manage via PC-based administrator tools, Express Messenger set-up and maintenance can also be done remotely by phone or modem.
- Message waiting indicators on Superset telephones
- Mnemonic prompts, such as "Press P for Play, D to discard," provide an intuitive navigation system for users
- Ability to record a name and personal greeting to each mailbox user
- Ability for each user to record a personal greeting set for a specific number of days (with automatic expiration)
- Ability to record calls
- Password protected mailboxes
- Unlimited message length
- Ability to save messages as well as set parameters for automatically purging saved messages
- Message erase, reply, forward, rewind/hold/ fast forward
- Ability for a message to receive priority placement within mailbox
- Callers with the ability to review, re-record and append their message before sending
- Call forwarding
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.