Mitel Superset 430 Speaker Display Phone
Manufacturer Part No: 72267
For reception staff and business professionals requiring more advanced call management capabilities.
- Part# 9116-000-200
- Speakerphone with LED indicator for convenient, hands free operation
- 2 line x 16 character display simplifies and enhances communications by displaying feature options, caller identification, messaging and time and date
- 3 soft keys allow quick and simple access to feature options from the telephone display
- 12 Personal keys (with LED status indicators) can be programmed as Speed Calls, Line Select keys, Line Appearances and/or Feature keys, allowing each phone to be tailored to the specific needs of the user
- 10 Fixed Function keys provide fast and accurate access to frequently used features
- Message Waiting light allows a quick response to messages from customers, business associates and other staff
- Volume Control keys to adjust the speaker or handset volume to a comfortable level for each user
- Ringer Volume Control to adjust the ringer volume for different environments
- Optional headset operation provides hands free convenience for receptionists, call center agents and other telephone-intensive positions
- Selectable ringer patterns to distinguish between internal calls, external calls, callbacks and message waiting
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.