Mitel 5360 IP Phone (50005091) New
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1850
Manufacturer Part No: 50005091
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
Mitel 5360 Phone
The Mitel 5360 phone is a full-colour full-featured IP telephone available in 2009, providing a large full-colour graphics display with programmable self-labeling keys, intuitive call-state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality with wideband audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development.
- 7 Inch 800x480 TFT display
- Dual GigE
- 5340 'like' GUI/features enhanced for color touch screen
- Wideband audio including wideband handset (7 kz) standard
- Context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- PC Companion Application for easy user programming and key labeling
- dedicated headset interface
- multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- HTML desktop toolkit included for simplified applications development using Dreamweaver or other standard Web publishing applications. LDAP or active directory access is supported by an HTML application.
- teleworker functionality
- dual-mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- One Year Warranty
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.