Mitel 5340 IP Telephone Dual Mode (50005071) New
Store #: 1848-N
Manufacturer Part No: 50005071
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
The Mitel 5340 IP Phone delivers easy- to-use, one-touch access to many phone features and applications in an exciting next generation desktop device. A full-feature enterprise-class telephone, the 5340 IP Phone provides a large backlit graphics display with 48 programmable self-labeling keys, six intuitive call state sensitive softkeys, superior sound quality with wideband audio, and a built-in HTML toolkit for desktop applications development. The 5340 IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, Hot Desk users, Teleworkers, and Contact Center agents and supervisors.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320)
- 48 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features)
- Wideband Audio Support ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module
- IP Conference Unit
- Wireless LAN Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel
- Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- PC Companion Application for easy user programming and key labeling
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- 802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard) Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.