Mitel 5330e IP Phone (50006476) New
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 9844
Manufacturer Part No: 50006476
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Mitel 5330e Features
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with auto dimming
- 24 Programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each
- Wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labeling
- Supports Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Express and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Powered by 802.3af PoE or 48VDC local power supply (sold separately; see drop down option above)
Mitel 5330e Compatibility
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP) Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later
- Mitel Border Gateway (Teleworker Solution) Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit Release 2.1 or later
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.