Mitel 5330 Non-Backlit IP Phone (50005070) Refurbished
Store #: 1847
Manufacturer Part No: 50005070
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
The Mitel 5330 IP Phone is a full-feature enterprise class telephone that provides users with real-time access to applications and services such as web browsing, contact lists, call history logs and many customizable user settings. HTML applications can be developed to run without an external server providing cost effective, intuitive customization for the users unique requirements. The 5330 IP Phone is ideal for enterprise employees, and can be used as an ACD agent or supervisor, as well as a teleworker phone.
- Large graphics display (160 x 320)
- 24 Programmable, Multi-function, Self-labeling Keys, provided in three pages of eight keys each (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Wideband Audio Support ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing / Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- PC Companion Application for easy user programming and key labeling
- Voice mail access large message waiting lamp
- Icon Button Labeling for Global Markets
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset (meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- Secure voice communication enabled by encryption
- Supports Teleworker, ACD and Hot Desking
- Dual Mode ready supports Mitel IP (MiNET) and SIP protocols
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.