Mitel 5324 IP Phone Dual Mode (50005664)
Price: From $100.99 to $179.99
Manufacturer Part No: 50005664
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Mitel 5324 IP Phone
The dual mode Mitel 5324 IP Phone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with full duplex hands free operation. It is geared toward users who must change their telephone feature set to match their changing needs. This includes managers, professionals and teleworkers as well as contact center or help-desk agents. With the 5324 IP Phone, users get superb call handling as well as user-programmable access to advanced voice communications, IP-based applications and services. The 5324 IP Phone supports a full lineup of IP peripherals such as programmable key modules (PKMs), conference units and line interface modules for even greater access to IP applications right at the users desktop.
The 5324 IP Phone is specifically designed for communications-intensive companies that require a converged IP infrastructure to deliver productivity and customer-enhancing applications and services to the users desktop. This includes unified communications, speech recognition, PC integration, contact center, and remote voice and data applications. An enterprise-class phone, the 5324 IP Phone has a white 40-character backlit graphics display, 24 programmable keys, eight telephony function keys and three context-sensitive soft keys for feature customization.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Express or Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced, the 5312 IP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customers streamline communications between people and organizations. This leads to improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs and ultimately improved business process integration.
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Hands free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Speed calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place/retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb
- On-hook dial
- Off-hook voice announce and hands free answerback
- Page send/receive
- Voicemail access large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customizable center panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese characters support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phonebook support on Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Two-position, 35-degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3af-compliant)
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.