Mitel 5312 IP Phone (50005847)
Price: From $81.50 to $144.99
Manufacturer Part No: 50005847
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Mitel 5312 IP Phone
The dual-mode Mitel 5312 IP Phone is a full-duplex handsfree speakerphone with multi-line backlit display and programmable feature keys. It provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitels IP communications platforms. It is easily personalized with programmable keys or with a browser-based desktop configuration tool.
The 5312 IP Phone provides IP functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. Being user-friendly, it features easy-to-use programming tools for feature set customization and a 40-character white, backlit graphics display. It is an ideal choice for users - such as teleworkers, ACD agents, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments - who need access to sophisticated features.
When used with Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Express or Mitel Unified Communicator (UC) Advanced, the 5312 IP Phone becomes a powerful communications tool that helps customers streamline communications between people and organizations. This leads to improved productivity, enhanced customer service, reduced costs and ultimately improved business process integration.
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Speed calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place/retrieve)
- Call transfer
Last number redial
- Do not disturb
- On-hook dial
Off-hook voice announce and handsfree answerback
- Page send/receive
- Voicemail access large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customizable center panel
Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese characters support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phonebook support on Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- UC Express and UC Advanced support
- Two-position, 35-degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3af-compliant)
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Free Shipping
- One Year Warranty
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.