Mitel 5235 IP Large Display Speaker Phone (50004310) Refurbished
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1841-R
Manufacturer Part No: 72158-R
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The newest addition to the award-winning Mitel Desktop family of IP phones is the Mitel 5235 IP Phone. Mitel's 5235 IP Phone is a full-feature enterprise-class telephone that provides voice communication over an IP network. It features a large, backlit touch-screen and provides users with real-time access to applications and services such as web browsing, directory management and visual voice mail. Eight fixed feature keys and multiple touch screens provide convenient access to features such as Call History Logs, Contacts List, and many customizable user settings. The Mitel 5235 IP Phone supports both Mitel Call Control (MiNet) and SIP protocols. When used with a Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) (Release 6.0), the Mitel 5235 IP Phone user can access the feature-rich set of Mitel 5235 IP Phone applications. The Mitel 5235 IP Phone supports Hot Desking and Clustered Hot Desking as well as Resiliency. The Mitel 5235 IP Phone is ideal for executives and managers, and can be used as an ACD agent or Supervisor phone, as well as a teleworker phone.
The Mitel 5235 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher and the Mitel Networks 3100 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 4 or higher.
The Mitel 5235 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use. More Information
- Large high contrast monochrome, graphic, backlit, touch display (340 x 280 pixels)
- 24 programmable self-labeling touch screen keys (line appearances, speed dials, feature access) presented in either two pages of 12 keys or three pages of eight keys
- Eight fixed function keys: Speaker, Volume / Contrast Up / Down Speaker, Microphone, Message, Hold, Transfer / Conference, Cancel
- Full duplex hands free, Support for SIP and MiNET protocols, Contacts database with contacts,
- "My Phone": Customizable Idle Screen Soft keys, Layout, and Personal Keys
- Peripherals support for Programmable Key Modules (PKMs), Line Interface Modules, IP Conference Units
- Compression support
- Web (HTML) browser included
- Intuitive GUI for expansive feature set access, XML support for customization of applications
- Applications: Call History, Visual Voice Mail (with voice mail soft keys), Conferencing, Personal / Corporate Directory
- Built-in stylus, Dedicated headset jack,
- Two-position tilting stand, 802.3af power compliant
- Does not include Mitel IP Power Pack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.