Mitel 5224 Dual-Mode IP Speaker Display Phone (50004894)
Price: From $59.99 to $188.99
Manufacturer Part No: 50004894
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
Designed for the enterprise power-user, the new Mitel 5224 IP Phone provides robust features and functionality needed for today's progressive enterprise professional. The 5224 IP Phone is dual mode, dual port with a multi-line display and provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel Integrated Communications Platforms (ICPs). The 5224 IP Phone is designed for users within the enterprise that require an expanded range of programmable features. It is an ideal phone for teleworkers and ACD agents or supervisors. Mitel IP Programmable Key Modules
An optional Mitel IP Programmable Key Module (12- or 48-button) extends the capability of the Mitel 5224 IP Phone with additional buttons and LED indicators. These 12, 48 or 96 additional personal keys can be programmed as feature keys, speed call keys, direct station select keys, or line appearance keys. Audio Conferencing
The 5224 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack, users can enjoy high-quality, full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms. Teleworker enhancement and failover capability in the event of a network failure
Discrete optional Line Interface Module that integrates into the dual mode 5224 IP Phone provides a separate connection to an analog line. This patented module enhances the Mitel Teleworker Solution, and extends Mitel's resiliency strategy for IP communications from the core of the network to the desktop! More Information
- Support for SIP and MiNET Protocols
- Hands free operation (full duplex)
- 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators* (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: Hold, Super key, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel
- Three context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive feature access
- Two-line, 20-character white, backlit, graphics display, with auto-dimming
- Super key programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Peripherals and modules support
- Off hook voice announce
- On hook dial
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Call hold (Place / Retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forward
- Conference call setup
- Voice mail access __ large message waiting lamp
- Browser-based desktop configuration tool
- Direct page / Group page
- Last number redial
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent and supervisor support
- Customizable center panel
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- Two-position, 35 degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3 af compliant)
- Power over Ethernet support for IP Programmable Key Modules (PKMs) and the Line Interface Modules
- XML support for applications development
- Does not include Mitel IP Power Pack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.