Mitel 5220 IP Phone Single Mode (50002818) Refurbished
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 1853-R
Manufacturer Part No: 50002818
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Mitel 5220 IP Phone
Designed for the enterprise power-user, Mitel 5220 IP Phone provides robust features and functionality needed for todays progressive enterprise professional. The 5220 IP Phone is dual port with a multi-line display and provides users fast and easy access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel Integrated Communications Platforms. The Mitel 5220 IP Phone is designed for users within the enterprise that require an expanded range of programmable features.
- Hands-free operation (half duplex speakerphone)
- 2-line, 20-character backlit display
- 3 Context sensitive softkeys for feature-set customization
- 14 programmable multi-function keys with dual color LED indicators (for speed dialing, broadcast groups, line appearances, feature access)
- 8 function keys: Hold, Superkey for feature access, Message, Speaker, Microphone, Transfer/Conference, shift, Redial,Cancel
- Modules Support for IrDA, PKMs and Conference Units
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Setting up conference calls Direct Paging
- Off Hook Voice Announce
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Agent and Supervisor support
- Customizable center panel
- Wall Mountable
- Expansion Modules
- Multiple Powering Options (802.3af Compliant)
- Web Browser desktop configuration tool
- PDA Integration
- The 5220 IP Phone also supports the Mitel 5423 IrDA Module (Infrared Display Adapter), enabling users to dial directly from their Palm address book and to program any IrDA-equipped IP phone on the network to re-direct calls.
The 5220 IP Phone also provides support for the Mitel industry-leading Mitel 5310 IP Conference Unit. By directly plugging into the headset jack users can enjoy high-quality full display audio conferencing in offices and meeting rooms.
The Mitel 5220 IP Telephone (5200 Series) is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5220 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use. Able to run Power over Ethernet (POE) or with optional 24vdc power supply available below
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.